how food waste to water
1. Organic Waste InputThe technology behind the GohBIO™ can, within 24 hours, safely digest into water from 200 lbs to 3400 lbs of virtually all food waste, including; meat, poultry, fish, fruit, vegetables, rice, pasta, bread, noodles, grains, coffee, eggshells and dairy products!
2. ecoAccelerator™ microorganismsOur ecoAccelerator microorganisms produce enzymes that break down the Carbohydrates, Proteins, and Fats into ‘bio-water’. It is a highly refined formula of safe-to-touch government approved and certified microorganisms that produce enzymes which aerobically breakdown food waste.
Our proprietary microorganisms are listed on CEPA’s Canadian Environment Protection Agency) DSL.
(Canadian Domestic Substance Listing)
Greentail has developed and manufactures, with our strategic partner, our own ecoAccelerator™ line of microorganisms specifically for our equipment.
And because we manufacture, we can also custom produce a microorganisms that are optimized for various unique food waste streams.Whether the food waste mix is primarily meat, fish or breads, or just fruits & vegetables, etc., Greentail has the microbiology to handle your requirements.
Our ecoAccelerator Media is composed of specialized wood chips (shown #2) which are uitized as a carrier agent for the microorganisms.
3. Digestion ProcessDigestion of the food waste begins immediately.
The on-board PLC system controls the mix rotation and speed, mix temperature, water injection and indicates the acceptable waste input levels. 40C water is automatically added to the mix as needed. Food waste is completely digested and returns to our ecosystem as free flowing water that looks something like strong tea. No solids are present.
4. Waste to Water Approved OutputThe City compliant ‘bio-water’ simply runs into a standard floor drain. Municipal governments have passed the water output for safe discharge down the drain. Test results show that the system’s pH, BOD, COD, TSS and Total Oil & Grease levels meet municipal government water output regulations.
Basic Installation Requirements
- Power requirements: 220V, 3 phase 30A
- An open 4” floor drain
- A dedicated warm water source (40ºC / 102ºF)