grocery night covers:
· Reduces energy costs
· Reduces food spoilage costs
· Easy to use
· Easy installation
· Rebates Available
· 5 year Warranty
Create a thermal barrier.
Extend thermaCover night curtains ("night blinds") in multi-deck or island refrigerated supermarket merchandisers during off hours to create a thermal barrier that helps keep warm air out and cold air inside the merchandiser.
Why install night covers?
- lower energy usage - save 18% to 30% or more!
- longer lasting stock - save $10 - $50 per lineal merchandiser foot on food shrinkage costs!
- Decrease maintenance costs on compressors
- Colder products and warmer shopper aisles
- Rapid cost recovery, especially considering government Incentive programs to install energy efficiency technologies.
Superior Fabric Design + HygieneA low emissivity aluminized Polyethylene, Polyester & HDPE cross weave 0.32mm fabric used in thermaCover night covers.
The 2 ply bonded fabric will not fray at the edges:
- cross weave aluminized fabric one side (silver-aisle facing) to effectively reflect heat away from the warm store environment.
- a tough HDPE polyester backing the other side (grey-merchandiser interior) combines with the aluminized fabric to create an effect R22 barrier between the warm store air and the refrigerated space.
- The fabric is specially coated with an exclusive and mold resistant organic spray to help protect your food quality and your customers.
Adjustable smooth braking systemthermaCovers, manufactured by Therma Solutions, are designed to last for many years of continued service as a result of the adjustable smooth braking system that provides a smooth and safe retracting speed. A built-in speed reducer controls the speed and alignment of the curtain during retraction.
External speed adjustment on the curtain assembly allows for quick and simple adjustment to increase or decrease spring tension to provide the desired speed of retraction.
The braking system can be disabled for use on island style merchandisers where braking is not desired.